Sunday, October 11, 2009

What we've been up to

It's been a little while since I checked in! I didn't think we had been up to much but I just unloaded the pictures from my camera and remembered why I've been so busy! So here's what we've been up to!

Adam still loves preschool. Here is is wearing his show & tell for letter B (baseball cap- yes with a football on it!). I thought he looked so cute that day, my little school boy! :) He's so smart. Between school and church he is just soaking up so much like a little sponge. He told me about how bees pollinate flowers on apple trees and that we aren't supposed to worship a golden cow like the Israelites did! He's so smart!
Jacob finally had a day off! He worked so hard and worked a ton of days in a row with no days off! It was crazy. We celebrated his birthday & had a fun family night together.
Sarah has taken up a new hobby- finger painting. She discovered her love for it using toothpaste as paint and the entire bathroom as her canvas. That was lots of fun to clean up. I don't know how many times a day I tell her that we only write/color/draw/paint on PAPER, that mommy gives you (not just any paper or one of mommy's books!) :)
But seriously, how do you get mad at this face? She's a mess but she is adorable and she knows it!
It got cold here this week! We got to break out our warm pj's! I just don't think there is anything cuter than a freshly bathed baby in warm cozy pj's! We decorated the house for Fall & got out a ton of fall books. We've been enjoying snuggling up with books on our comfy couch! What a nice way to end the busy day!

That's what we have been up to!

No comments: