We haven't had much going on since the excitement of our snow days! We had a nice Valentine's day. Jake & I went out to eat and to see the movie Valentine's Day. It was pretty cute! We've been trading baby-sitting with Jenn & Cody. The kids love playing together & it saves money not to have to pay a baby-sitter. So, that has been working out really well!
Sarah has been making up little songs lately. I love to see what their little minds come up with! She sings about whatever she sees, sometimes she plays the guitar too. Some of her lyrics have been "My daddy, be home later, that door, that toy, I love this elbow, I love to clean it, I love to pat it." It's pretty funny! Sometimes at night we hear her making up songs in her bed while she's falling asleep. She's so funny! Yesterday she was singing & dancing in front of the mirror wearing nothing but a pink tutu! It makes me a little sad that she's learning to say "ballerina" the right way. For so long it's been "rina" everything!
Adam seems to be getting so grown up! He's eating like a teenage boy! He's always hungry and he will eat all of his meal & usually half of Sarah's! (she's in that picky toddler stage so it's actually working out pretty well with not wasting food!) He's really into letter sounds right now. He's always pointing out words on signs & noticing what letters make up words. It's so neat to me to see these little developmental stages as they learn!
I guess that's all of our news for now! Have a wonderful week!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment