Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!!

I can't believe we had another snow day in Texas! I love it! This was the perfect kind of snow day too! It was the pretty, fluffy, powdery snow. It was cold outside but not so cold that you couldn't stand it. We got to stay out and play for a long time this afternoon. We attempted to make a snowman but the kids got bored and started smashing it. Maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow! Jacob has the day off and he really wants to go play in the snow! Adam LOVED playing in the snow! He's an outside boy! Sarah likes to be wherever Adam is but...she really doesn't like to be cold and wet. She kept saying "I can't walk very well!"
Here they are playing in the snow!
Cutie pie in the snow!
Sweet girl! See, she's trying to have fun...She would just rather be inside taking a nap on a cold day! That's MY idea of a perfect snow day! We are excited about Jake having the day off tomorrow so we can do it all again! Yay for snow days!

No comments: