Friday, April 23, 2010

Checking In

I haven't updated in a little while. Just thought I'd check in! The kids & I have been staying at home a lot lately. I haven't been feeling too well, especially in the afternoons & early evening. It could be a lot worse though, I am not complaining! But, because of that, we've been kind of taking it easy and staying around the house.

Adam got a surprise this week. My Papaw sent him some pirate ships that he had at his house! He and Papaw had a long discussion about pirates one time! Adam has always liked these ships when we visited. He was very excited to get them!

Silly Sarah loves to dress up and put on accessories. We never know what she will come out wearing (if anything- today she was singing and dancing wearing nothing but her pink sunglasses!) She likes to take out all of her dress up clothes and necklaces when she is supposed to be taking a nap! She has started to like the Fancy Nancy books. Those are really cute books! I like them too!
We are excited that Jake has the whole weekend off! He finally gets to go to one of Adam's soccer games. That has been sad for all of us that he has had to miss those! We will enjoy our weekend with him!
I updated my other blog with some craft projects. If you are interested, click on the link to the right!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: