Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Birthday!

My sweet little guy turned FIVE this week! He is so precious! We had fun celebrating him all day! He wanted to start his day with breakfast in bed while watching a movie! Later we went to a really fun park. I was sad that I forgot my camera!
That evening we had dinner at the Magic Time Machine! It was SO much fun! The kids loved looking at all of the different themed booths- a jack-o-lantern, tiki hut, box of crayons, so cute! They also loved all of the waiters dressed as their favorite characters. Our waitress was Princess Belle.
For dessert Adam got an Oreo sundae and a special birthday song from the waiters. I love his face in this picture!

Before we left we took some pictures with the characters!
Adam thought the coolest thing about the night was getting to hold Indiana Jones' whip!

When we got home he got to open his presents. What a fun day with a fun, sweet, precious little boy!

No comments: