Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Zookeeper Adam
Have you ever seen such a cute little zookeeper?
This week they had Carreer Day at school. The kids had to dress up like what they want to be when they grow up. I had no idea how hard this would be for Adam! He hasn't decided yet what he wants to be when he grows up and it was really bothering him! He took his assignment very seriously! We talked about all different kinds of jobs that he might like to have. He really would like to be a super hero, he kept going back to that. I finally convinced him that most super heros have a day job too. I also had to convince him that is okay if he changes his mind later! He finally decided that the coolest job he had seen lately was the day we went to the zoo. He really liked the guy that got to go in and feed and pet the huge turtle. He decided that he MIGHT like to be a zookeeper when he grows up! So, we went with it! My friend Misty had made this costume for her daughter, so we were in luck! I think he would make a good little zookeeper but if he changes his mind, that's okay! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment