Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Today Jake & I celebrated our 8th anniversary! I wanted a picture of the two of us, so we asked Adam to take one. He did a pretty good job. He made us laugh & had some silly ideas for us to do. Maybe photography is in his future!

I think it's really sweet and thoughful that Jake always uses one of his vacation days so he can be off on our anniversary.

Here are 8 reasons our 8th anniversary rocked!

1. It was a rainy, LAZY morning!

2. Jake got us breakfast from McDonalds- I know that doesn't sound that exciting or romantic but it's one of those traditions that stuck & now we do it every year!

3. My parents watched the kids so we could have a date night! When we got there, Sarah crawled under their bed and fell asleep. We practically had to take the bed apart to get her out so she wouldn't get hurt when she woke up.

4. We went to see "Grown-Up's." It was cute and funny and we both liked it.

5. We ate at Macaroni Grill...YUM! Our waiter's name was Jose and he said all of the Italian words with a Spanish accent. Oh, and I actually remembered to take home the left overs! (I always leave them on the table)

6. The bread at Macaroni Grill. Yes, it gets it's own line on my things that rock list. It's that good!

7. Jake got me an i-phone!!!! I'm so excited!

8. We got to hang out all day and had an awesome date celebrating another wonderful year together! I love June 29th!

Happy Anniversary Jake! I love you!

No comments: