Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Apple Orchard Field Trip
This week we took a field trip to Henrietta Creek Apple Orchard. It was so much fun! They have a farm and an apple orchard there. We learned so much and had a great time! The kids got to pick their own apples and tour the farm. They loved eating the apples & even got to try them with fresh honey from the farm. I had never had honey on apples but it was really good! My mom joined us. We had a really nice time there!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the apple dress to match on Sarah - that's so YOU!
We went Friday! When did you go?
I know Jara- I have a problem! :) I get a little obsessed when I have a theme!
Mande- We went on Monday! We should plan a field trip together next time!
Post a Comment