Monday, September 13, 2010

BIg Sister Talk

When we first told Sarah about the new baby on the way I don't think she really understood. Now that she's a little older and it's getting closer, she's starting to get it. It's so sweet to hear her talk about the baby. She knows that Grandma has a drawer of baby blankets at her house "for her new baby." Sometimes she tells Jacob not to talk to me becuause I have a baby in my tummy. :)

Tonight I told her that she is going to go with me to the doctor tomorrow. I told her we would get to hear the baby's heartbeat. About an hour later she came downstairs and said "How about if the doctor gets that baby out of there tomorrow? Is that okay?" :) Sweet girl, I love hearing how her little mind works! She'll have to wait a little longer to meet the new baby but I'm glad that she's getting excited!

No comments: