Chase's first Thanksgiving!
We're so thankful that our sweet, healthy baby boy is here! I wasn't actually due until the day after Thanksgiving!

We had planned to go to my parent's house for Thanksgiving dinner but we didn't end up getting to go because Adam got sick. Jacob made a last minute run to the grocery store and made us this amazing dinner! I couldn't believe he was able to put this whole thing together on such short notice and without any help from me! (I would have helped but he wanted to do it!)

We had a fire going in the fireplace, watched Christmas movies and worked puzzles. It turned out to be a really nice and relaxing day at home.

The next day Adam was better so we went to my parents house to visit & eat turkey left overs! This was the first year that I didn't shop at all the day after Thanksgiving! We had a nice time visiting with everyone.
I'm so thankful that Grams got to spend some time with Chase! I love Grams!

No comments:
Post a Comment