Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, his love endures forever. Psalm 118:1
Today the kids and I spent the day reading Thanksgiving books, doing Thanksgiving crafts and learning the verse above.
I feel so thankful this Thanksgiving. God has blessed us so much! I'm SO thankful for our sweet little family. I love being a wife and mom so much~ thankful doesn't even begin to describe it! I love spending my days with these little people that God has entrusted me with. I love that my husband works so hard for our family and lets me be at home with our babies. I appreciate how much he does around the house and to help me out. He's amazing! I'm thankful for my wonderful friends who are always there for me. I'm thankful for our new house and our life here. I'm thankful that we've found a new church that we can call home. I'm thankful for our newest little tiny blessing, baby Chase and for how sweet the other two have been with him. 2010 has been quite a year for our family and I couldn't let this Thanksgiving go by without taking some time to reflect and thank God for all he has done for us!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment