Monday, May 30, 2011

My Sweet Funny Girl


I just wanted to jot down a few cute/funny things that Sarah has been saying lately so I don't forget them. She has been asking everyone who comes to our house if they have seen Tangled (her favorite movie). If they say no, like my brother or Jake's friend from work she goes to get it & tells them they can watch it while they are here. She's determined to make sure everyone has seen it.


It had been storming one evening last week. As I was putting her to bed that night she asked if I would turn on her lullaby CD so she could dream about "princesses and stuff" instead of listening to all of that funder.


Another night she casually strolled into my room at 10:30 one night & asked "how's it going in here, mom?"


This morning she asked her Daddy "are you scared of beastes?" (that's plural for beast). He said he wasn't and she said "okay, can you help me be brave so I can watch Beauty & the Beast?"


Reciting her Bible verse. "You should love the Lord your God with all of your heart, all of our mind, all of your string, and with all of your soldier."


I love my cute girl!

No comments: