Monday, July 11, 2011

My Birthday Rocked

Okay, that was pretty bad. But seriously, I got rockers for my birthday. Aren't they cute!

And it really did rock! My mom came up for the day. A sweet girl from church baby-sat the big kids. I got to have lunch with my mom and this cute guy...After lunch we did a little shopping. Then my mom stayed with the kids so I could have a date with this cute guy...
Sarah took our picture before we left, it's a little blurry! We went to the Cheesecake Factory, one of my favorites! The next day he and the kids had a little party for me with pizza and ice cream cake. AND the next day my parents had a BBQ with the rest of my family. I just got spoiled all week! It was great! On Saturday I took my gift cards and birthday money and had a little shopping spree! I got lots of fun new decorations for the house! I'll show some pictures when I get them all put up.
Thanks to my sweet family for making my birthday (week!) so fun!

1 comment:

Jara said...

How fun! Can't wait to see your decorations! Love your rockers - cute!