Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break

It was so nice being on Spring Break this week! We started last Friday so we could spend one day with my sister & nephew who were off last week for Spring Break. My mom joined us too. We went to Frank Buck Zoo and had a fun day there.

Our Spring Break started out rainy which turned out to be okay. We stayed inside and played, read, watched tv. We had a few playdates with some friends. The weather got nicer as the week went on. Jake was able to get to days off. We used one of them for a family zoo trip. Then over the weekend he & I got to go on a date! Yay! I got some time to read, work on my scrapbooks and do some lesson plans for school. Sarah played in the sandbox. A lot! She and I planted some flowers outside. We went to the library. We took lots of walks. It was just a nice week! I'm not really ready to get back to our normal routine tomorrow but I guess now we can start counting down...8 weeks until school is out for summer! That doesn't sound so bad! :)




No comments: