I am totally sad that we are wrapping up Sarah's last year of pre-school. It just went by so fast. The pre-school years are so much fun. She is at a really fun age right now. She likes to play games, ride on her scooter, and draw pictures. She loves to practice writing her letters. Now when we are in the car she asks if we can turn the music off and "just talk." She doesn't like quiet! And she has a lot on her little mind sometimes. She is so precious and I am so thankful for my sweet girl!
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Sarah Update
I am totally sad that we are wrapping up Sarah's last year of pre-school. It just went by so fast. The pre-school years are so much fun. She is at a really fun age right now. She likes to play games, ride on her scooter, and draw pictures. She loves to practice writing her letters. Now when we are in the car she asks if we can turn the music off and "just talk." She doesn't like quiet! And she has a lot on her little mind sometimes. She is so precious and I am so thankful for my sweet girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment