Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lego Party


I had so much fun planning and preparing for Adams' birthday party. He wanted a Lego party and I had seen some really cute ideas. I started searching pinterest (oh, I love pinterest!) and before long had found tons of cute ideas for the perfect Lego party. I made a big Lego Mini-Figure head using bowls from the dollar store! So fun! :) My mom & I made the Marshmallow heads on a stick. And I loved how the cake turned out- looking like a Kit Kat bowl filled with M&M's with what else but mini-figures on the top. (Are you seeing the theme?) He invited a friend from school, several neighbors and all of our local family. We ended up with a house full of very loud excited seven year old boys, lots of Lego presents and an awesome afternoon celebrating our big guy! One of his gifts was a set of water guns which were immediately opened, filled with water and taken outside for a huge water gun fight! He was really happy with his party.

Party food for 7 year old boys...pizza & cheetos!





















Kit Kat M&M Lego Figure Chocolate Cake! :)




My Birthday Boy!

This is what happens when you schedule a party at Chase's nap time. 


Presents!

Friends!

3 comments:

Denise said...

It was a great party! You did an awesome job with the decorations and the food! You are making wonderful memories for your family!

Yah Yah said...

Everything looks so fun! I'm sure everyone had a great time, especially the birthday boy!

Jara said...

So cute, love all your decorations:) Kaden had a lego party once:) It was so fun to plan!