Our ballerina princess turned five this week! That one gets me every time...FIVE years old! Just such a huge milestone with starting Kindergarten, being done being a baby, a toddler, a preschooler...waaahh. The mommy doesn't like this one. But...I am happy for her to start this new adventure as a big girl. And it won't be quite so bad sending her off to kindergarten since I am the kindergarten teacher at her school. We are both super excited about spending this year together at school and homeschool! :)
To celebrate her special day we had funfetti pancakes for breakfast! My mom and Sammy came over for a visit and a tea party lunch. That evening we met Jake at the Magic Time Machine for dinner. That is our favorite place to take a five year old. Sarah said the best part of her birthday was getting Snow White's autograph. :) When we got home she opened her gifts. She got a beautiful Belle dress and her new ballerina bedding. When I tucked her in that night her bedtime prayer was "Dear God, thank you that I get to have a ballerina bed." Love that sweet girl! I still can't believe she has been in our lives for five years!
No comments:
Post a Comment