- Europe trip for Blake & Nicole's wedding, and a romantic proposal along the water in Venice, Italy!!!
- An exciting year of wedding planning with mom (we let Jake help a little too!)
- A fairytale wedding followed by the most fun party (reception) EVER!
- A week in Maui!
- Becoming a teacher
- Buying a house
- Taking a cruise with some of our best friends
- Finding a church home & meeting some wonderful friends there!
- Welcoming our precious baby boy, Adam!
- Becoming a stay-at-home mom!
- Selling a house!
- Working on our first (and last???) fixer-upper house!
- First family vacation!
- Anxiously awaiting the arrival of our next blessing in August!
It's been a blast & I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful man by my side as we continue on this adventure! He's an excellent husband & dad and I can hardly wait to see what God has planned for us for the next 5 years!
1 comment:
I can't believe it's been 5 years already since your wedding. :) That was a great reception!
Post a Comment