We had so much fun on our first family vacation! We spent two days at Sea World & had a blast! Adam loved seeing Shamu & all of the animals. We got to see dolphins (up really close), seals, sharks, otters, and lots of different kinds of fish. One of his favorite things was watching the rollercoaster come down "really really fast" as we sat at the bottom waiting for Jacob! He would have been happy to sit there all day & wait for "one more". It's funny what amazes them! We had fun at the Lost Lagoon water park there too. He enjoyed staying in the hotel too- he got to swim & eat breakfast in bed! Sunday we went to the Riverwalk & the Alamo and had a fun day there too. We did a lot of walking & came home very tired! It was a great weekend!
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like y'all had a really good time. I'm guessing that the rain stayed away.
I'm so glad you guys had a great time! I hope it wasn't too hot. :)
Post a Comment