skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy to you
Yesterday was my birthday, or as Adam has been calling it my "happy to you." Thank you for all of the birthday wishes, cards, phone calls & e-mails. I had a nice day. Adam & I went out to lunch with my mom and Aunt Gail, who was in town from Boston. We went to Uncle Julio's! Yum! The family all came to mom's for dinner, cake & presents. I got a new computer chair and a new suitcase (all packed to take to the hospital- with new pj's & a make-up bag!). Jake & Adam got me flowers & a new camera! Here is a pic of the big pregnant birthday girl! We are about to leave to go out of town again. This time Adam & I are going with mom, Jen & Sammy to Louisiana for a family reunion! Should be lots of fun!
2 comments:
happy happy birthday!!!!
How exciting!
Looks like you had a very blessed day!! Yay!!
Post a Comment