Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Happy 4th of July!
I love July 4th! I love to be with my family & watch fireworks, especially when they are set to patriotic music. July 4th represents all that summer is about...swimming, bar-b-que, eating ice cream, being with family & friends, and of course the fireworks. I love that patriotic feeling of being with fellow Americans (in our matching $5 Old Navy T-shirts) & being proud of our country, our flag & all who are risking their lives to serve the US. We had a nice 4th, bar-b-qued, hung out with the family & watched the fireworks with my two favorite people in the world. Here are a few pics of how my little man has changed since his first July 4th! (the last 2 are from tonight.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's SO BIG NOW! ;) so cute!
happy birthday, Angie!
Post a Comment