
My cousin Ashleigh started college this year & is living in a dorm (in a totally purple room, like I did!). It's been fun talking to her & hearing about getting settled in there. I've also been playing phone tag with my awesome college roomate and good friend, Bobbie Ann. All of this has been making me think back about my fun college days. It doesn't seem like they were that long ago, but so much has happened & my life has changed so much since then. Those were fun times though. I got to start being an adult but without all of the stress and expenses of the real world! BA & I were roomates all four years, we had so much fun! These are just a few of the things that will always remind me of BA:
Grapevine Mills Mall, decorating for every holiday, chocolate oatmeal cookies, the Jeffersons theme song (ha ha), Party of Five & Felicity, Good Will Hunting (Matt Damon), White chocolate oreos, Counting Crows, wedding magizines!
College was also great because thats where I became friends with another one of my best friends, Lisa. (and I'm so excited that she just moved back to Fort Worth with her husband and precious little boy). And, of course the best thing that happened during college, meeting the love of my life. We didn't go to school together, but I was in college when we met & started dating.
I absolutley love my life today, but I do have great memories of those days!
2 comments:
Ang,
Thank you for the wonderful post. I think I got a little teary and chuckled a bit, while traveling down memory lane. I remember being stressed in college and now I look back and think... "what in the world did I have to be stressed about?"
I miss you and your family, even if your dad did call me "sister bobbie ann" :)
Love you,
BA
Post a Comment