Saturday, September 15, 2007

Our New Best Friend

Well this guy is to thank for the best night of sleep we have had in the past three and a half weeks. (Why didn't we get him out sooner???) He may look like an ordinary teddy bear, but no- he's the "womb bear!" He plays a swooshing, heartbeat sound (or classical music if you choose) and Sarah sleeps, well, like a baby. Until last night she had a hard time sleeping in her bed (which is still the bassinet in our room.) Every time we put her in it, she would wait about 10 minutes, just to give us time to fall asleep, then start fussing. The only way she would sleep was in the swing or bouncer. It was the same story for naps, which she is currently taking- in the bed, right next to womb bear. I know I may be celebrating too soon, this might not work for long. But for today, it is good, I am happy, and a little less sleepy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for womb bear!!!