Saturday, November 10, 2007
He's making a list...
I think Adam knows that Santa is watching...he's been extremly complimentary lately. The other day he gave me a hug and said "You're my beeeeeest friend. Hold my hand, let's walk together." So sweet! Then today I was trying on some clothes. I put on a long skirt & stood in front of the full length mirror. He came up to me and said "What are you? Like an angel?" Why, yes, I do look quite angelic in this. ha ha. Later I put on a shirt that tied in the back and he said "Mommy, you look like a princess." Awwww! Yep, he's on the nice list, at least for today! :) And speaking of Christmas, I'm trying to be really organized this year and do things ahead of time. I've already started making some gifts. And, today I bought the kids' Christmas clothes! Adam got a very handsome sweater, and Sarah got her very first, beautiful, Christmas dress! How fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How great!! What sweet words out of the mouth of babes!!! hehehe
Pictures my dear!!
Love,
Linda Reddoch
you really need to record Adam saying things like that b/c I DON'T BELIEVE IT! haha. that is so sweet! awww...it makes my heart skip a beat. :)
Post a Comment