Friday, November 30, 2007

Mother's day out...kind of

Well my kids are going to start going to Mother's day out two days a week... only instead of this mother having a day out, I'll be working there! I've worked there before, it's at St.Timothy's Preschool. My mom works in the church office there. She told me they needed some extra help for the next month or two. So...there you go. I'll still be home with them several days a week, which is really important to me, but I'll also be making a little bit of money (and just in time for Christmas, yay!) Adam will get to go to school (just like Sammy! He's SO excited!). He'll get to do music and art and play outside & make new friends. He's even excited that he gets to take a rest there! Sarah will get to go to school too but she's not excited as Adam! And of course we'll get to see Grandma! She's pretty excited to show off her grandbabies. I think it will be good for all of us to have a day out (or two!)

No comments: