Sunday, December 2, 2007
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
December is here! We are getting ready and excited for Sarah's first Christmas. She has two Christmas dresses! We got our tree up and decorated last night. It is huge, a little too big for our living room! It's pretty though. We still have some decorating to finish up, then I will put up some pictures. We watched the Polar Express this weekend. Adam loved it, I couldn't believe he sat still and watched the whole movie. Tonight we had a Christmas party with our home group from church. We are really blessed with wonderful friends through that group. We have lots of fun things comming up to look forward to the next few weeks while we get ready for Christmas. I just love this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment