Monday, December 17, 2007

Our Weekend

Just in case you are wondering, here's what we did this weekend...

Saturday night we drove around looking at Christmas lights! I've always loved doing that. We went to Bedford and drove through Glenbrook, the neighborhood where I grew up. They always do a huge Christmas display. They have the story "The Night Before Christmas, In Texas" throughout the neighborhood on big storybooks in different yards and everyone puts up red lights. It was pretty, like always, and brought back lots of fun Christmas memories for me, especially driving by our old house. I'm so blessed to have had such a wonderful childhood and family!
Anyway, next we went to a place where you drive through and see different scenes about the life of Jesus. It was beautifully done and very nice. Adam just loved it. He really likes to learn about the Bible. He was a little confused about "seeing" Jesus and at the end you could get out of your car and have hot chocolate, he really wanted to have his hot chocolate with Jesus. Isn't he sweet?

So, Sunday was our annual cookie baking marathon. We always go overboard on the cookies but we do give a lot of them away! Sarah enjoyed her day with the girls! I can't believe it is getting SO close to Sarah's first Christmas! Yay!

No comments: