Well like most projects around the Garrett house, our gingerbread house project didn't go exactly as we had planned. I skimmed through the directions and began to assemble it. I seemed to have forgotten to read the part that said "wait 15 minutes before decorating." See what happens when you don't follow the directions...
Oh well, we had fun! We laughed, we spent time together, we ate some yummy gingerbread cookies with frosting and candy, we took pictures. I think we were successful in creating a fun holiday memory! Although if this becomes a tradition I think we'll go with pre-assembled from now on, or let someone else read the directions!
1 comment:
I personally think you did a great job with your husband and son. I think you have talent. :D My husband puts our gingerbread house together with wood glue. We don't it, but we do dispose of it in interesting ways on January 1st. :)
Post a Comment