Friday, January 11, 2008

Girl Talk...Pictures of the Year '07

Okay, if you are a man, you might as well just stop reading this now. It's about to get girly! Mom, you should just get some kleenx now, ha ha. So, girls- as you know I've been a little busy these last few months, so I am just now getting around to starting little Sarah's scrapbook. As I've been going back over the pictures, I have found these two that are just my absolute favorite pictures of the year, maybe my favorite ever. They almost make me want to cry and I'm going to tell you why.

This first one. Precious. You know as a mother you worry a little about what having a second baby is going to be like for your first baby. I wondered for so long what that moment would be like when Adam met our new baby for the first time. The look on his face in this picture just says it all. I just love it...
This next one. Well as most of you know Sarah's entrance into the world was crazy fast. Most of that whole night and next day are a blur. This moment though, I will always remember. My family and some of Jacob's family were there. We were all just sitting around, talking, laughing, admiring our newest little family member. The people that we love, just there together, two families brought together for this special day. It was like God just whispered down from heaven, this is it, this is what life is all about, enjoy these precious moments and all the ones in between. I'm so thankful for these people and for the wonderful memories of that wonderful day.
Okay, emotional girly moment over! I think I'll go take a bubble bath or eat some chocolate, ha ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pic of Adam over the crib is easily one of my favorite pictures ever. :)

Anonymous said...

OK, you are right, boo hoo. It was an awesome day. Adam really was a proud big brother.

Anonymous said...

oops, anonymous is Grandma!