Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Tag Survey

Well since I can't think of anything that's working for me this Wednesday, I will fill out this long survey from my friend Kristen, instead. Taking a break from the housework I should be doing, it's working for me.

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? No, but it would be funny if I did.
2. What kind of car do you drive? Honda CRV
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? Mexican Pizza
4. Have you ever had a garage sale? Just when we were kids
5. What color is your iPod? I don't have one, but I would choose pink
6. What kind of dog do you have? 2 beagles, Max & Fletcher
7. What's for dinner tonight? Mini pizzas from my Deceptively Delicious cookbook
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? a glass of wine
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? I don't know
10. Last time you were sick? The week before last
11. How long is your hair? About shoulder length, trying to grow out the layers
12. Are you happy right now? Yes
13. What did you say last? "Please take a rest"
14. Who came over last? I guess my dad, we haven't had much company lately, we've all been sick
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No, I'm the oldest, I wouldn't have believed them, although I was pretty gullible
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? I got one for Christmas that you put digital pictures on! I need to load it up and put it on my key chain.
18. What was the last movie you watched at home? something girly on Lifetime unless you count the Wiggles Magical Adventure that we seem to be watching daily right now.
19. What is in your pocket? not a thing
20. Who introduced you to your crush? the Mullaney family- Chris was friends with Jake & I was friends with Trish.
21. Where do you hurt? nowhere at the moment
22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No but I really want to go there and make one with Adam.
23. What DVD is in your DVD player? Probably the Simpsons, and not because I put it there!
24. What's something fun you did today? hmmm...watched Blue's Clues? I'm fun, really.
25. Who was the principal of your high school? I don't remember
26. Has your house ever been TPd? I don't think so, we didn't have any trees
27. What do you think of when you hear the word 'meow'? Cats, strange question
28. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, just quiet, it's nice and won't last long!
29. Drinkin? Light Cherry Limeade
30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? The holiday/seasonal isle, and the scrapbook/craft department
31. When is your birthday? July 5th
32. What's the area code for your cell phone? 817
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? Target, I think
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? No, my dad says that's dangerous.
35. How many states in the US have you been to? About 7
37. What are you going to do after this? Fold laundry and clean up
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Jake & the kids, we took a family trip to the grocery store. Those are always fun. ha ha
40. What about your favorite dessert? Ice cream or homemade cookies, or both together, yum
41. What is something you need to go shopping for? Clothes and shoes
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? No
43. What kind of car do your siblings drive? Jenn drives a Rodeo and Mikey just got a new car, but I'm not sure what it's called!
44. Do you like pickles? Yes, I had one yesterday.
45. What about olives? Yes, I had some today!
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Orange
48. Do you have any tan lines? Not currently
49. What hospital were you born in? I don't know, lots has happened since then!
50. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher? No, but I'll always remember Mrs.Krause, she was my teacher for 1st, 3rd, and 4th grade!

Okay, I'll tag anyone who is still with me and has time to take a 50 question survey. :) Let me know if you put it on your blog!

No comments: