
It's already Thursday again! Again I'm thankful that we have been having a good week. I'm thankful that my Dad came over and brought Subway for lunch. Yes, that's a weekly thing. I'm thankful that tomorrow is Friday and Jacob and I are having a date. Yep, that happens weekly too but trust me, we need it & I'm very thankful for it! I'm thankful for my little sweeties and always thankful when it's their naptime & I get to have a little quiet time! And I'm very thankful that most days their naptime is at the same time! I'm thankful that we will finally see our friends from home group this weekend, it's been a while! I'm thankful for all of my family and friends and I hope that all of you are having a wonderful Thursday!
1 comment:
Uhm, I did the survey! I guess you could say I tagged myself!! haha
Love ya!
Linda
Faith6
www.xanga.com/faithmom6
Post a Comment