Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Well, as promised here is my first edition of Thankful Thursday. (I should probably mention that I got that little picture from this website http://www.eph2810.com/?page_id=459, which of course I am thankful for, ha ha)

1. I am thankful that my dad came over for a lunch visit and that he brought sandwiches from Subway.

2. I am thankful that I am finally starting to feel better after being sick this week.

3. I am thankful that my wonderful husband took a few days off to take care of me, the kids and the house while I was sick. And that Adam was so good and let me get a lot of rest.

4. Speaking of rest, I'm thankful that it's almost naptime for all of us!

5. I'm thankful for the huge stack of Barney videos Aunt Kasey gave Adam. Yes, I know, I just said I'm thankful for that annoying purple monster but seriously, Adam was content and entertained for hours while I wasn't feeling good.

6. I'm thankful that Adam has been enjoying coloring lately. I would prefer, however, that he would enjoy his new hobby on paper instead of on the kitchen floor, the wall, and quite the masterpiece on his bookshelf.

7. I'm thankful that the Mr.Clean Magic Eraser cleans crayon marks off of most surfaces.

8. I'm thankful that Adam has such a vivid imagination and that yesterday when he took every single Kleenex out of the box, he was just trying to pretend like it was snowing!

9. I'm thankful that Sarah is finally learning to sleep all night.

10. I'm thankful that even on this freezing cold, sick day, I have 10 things to be thankful for and I could keep going! But I will stop for now!

Hope you are all having a great Thursday. Leave me a comment and tell me what you are thankful for, or if you have a blog, try doing a Thankful Thursday of your own!

2 comments:

Robin said...

HI! I enjoyed reading through your Thankful List! I am trying to keep one up at my blog too!!

Today is Saturday but I am still thankful, thankful for time at home, for a husband who will do errands for me, for healthy kids and their soccer games, and for a cozy home.

Have a great weekend! Love, Karen T. from T2CHK

Anonymous said...

this is a great list :)

My list of things I am thankful for:
I had a great weekend at my friends wedding seeing good friends and reconnecting.
I'm thankful to be home again after sitting on the runway for a long time.
i'm thankful that the stresses that come w/ wedding prep are over. Being the worker bee is fun, but too much pressure.