I just love candy hearts. They don't actually taste that great, and as Adam says, they are too hard for your teeth. But, really, is there anything cuter and more Valentiney (yes, I made that word up) than the candy conversation hearts? I just don't think there is. They are cute, tiny, heart-shaped, pastel, come in a package with a heart shaped hole in the middle, and of course each one contains an adorable little message just for you. Besides, just think of all of the things you can do with them. What can you do with them? I'm glad you asked. You can use them for...Decorating- how cute are these towels? And I have always wanted one of these candles...


Baking...put one on top of a cupcake (so cute but I didn't make them) OR make this Valentine's bears and hearts snack mix like Adam & I did...
And of course, you could get crafty like my little Sarah and make your own Valentine's for your friends.
Whatever you do, just enjoy these cute little candies before it's too late. But be careful, they might hurt your teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment