Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday: Valentine's Edition!


So it's just about Thankful Thursday again and since it falls on Valentine's day, let me just tell you how thankful I am for my wonderful, amazing, husband, Jacob! He is just the greatest. Everyone who knows him, loves him. He's just fun to be around. He's funny and can pretty much always make me laugh. We have so much fun together. He totally spoils me. Even though I stay home to take care of the kids and the house, he loves to clean the house. His favorite way to spend a Saturday is to have the house to himself, turn his music up loud & clean the whole house! I know, I know, I'm telling you, I am spoiled! He is an amazing dad to our kids. He's the kind of guy who will do anything for anyone & he puts everyone before himself. I'm very blessed to have him & that is what I am thankful for today!

1 comment:

Maurice & Amy Jacques said...

That's so sweet, you are very blessed to have him. We love him too, but we have almost forgotten what he looks like, we need to see him again soon.