This has been a crazy busy week around here...
1. I'm thankful that we had a day at home today. (School was closed due to a power outage from the bad storms last night).
2. I'm thankful that I still keep in touch with the girls I taught with and that I got to see them tonight.
3. I'm thakful that we are going camping this weekend with some friends. We love camping and are going to a really fun state park in Oklahoma.
4. I'm thankful that Jenn & Sam are going camping with us!
5. I'm so thankful for my husband, precious kids, amazing family, my awesome friends. We've had several people that we know, who have died unexpectedly recently. It makes me stop and appreciate all that God has given me and thank him for the incredible gift of life and all that he has blessed me with. Don't forget to stop and thank him. Happy Thankful Thursday!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment