So I am officially a mom now, I have joined the world of "couponing" (yes, that is an actual term, I didn't make that up). I've liked the idea of clipping and organizing coupons since I got married but really didn't understand how it all worked and how to really make the most of the coupons I had clipped, so I just never bothered with it. Then a few weeks ago, my friend Kristen started blogging about couponing and all of the great deals she had gotten. I looked at some websites and got some tips. Then this weekend I went to a seminar all about saving money on groceries. It was so good and I learned so much. I came home and did just what I had learned. I made a "nerd binder" (as Jacob lovingly referred to it.) to organize my coupons, then I made my grocery list around the sales for the week and the coupons I had.
And guess what...on my first time to really use the system, I saved...
Are you ready for this....
63 DOLLARS!!!
Isn't that amazing! I was so excited and now I'm totally hooked on this new world that I have discovered. Maybe this weekend we'll go shopping for a minivan. :)
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so awesome, I am proud of you!!!
Post a Comment