Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday (aka Thankful Thursday a day early)

Well it's not Thursday yet, but I am feeling especially thankful today, so I'll just get started a day early.

1. The biggest reason for my thankfulness today is... Jacob got offered a new job! This is huge because he has wanted this job for the past 2 years! He is so excited. He'll be an outside technician for AT&T! I'm so proud of him and excited for him. He has worked really hard for this.

2. It's Jenn's birthday, which means the beginning of our monthly family birthday parties for the year. My brother's is tomorrow, Adam & Sam are in May, my dad in June, mine in July, Sarah's in August, Mom's in September and Jacob's in October. Our family gets together every time it's someones birthday. We do dinner, gifts, cake. It's lots of fun and I'm very thankful for my family.

3. I got a package in the mail today, which is always fun. This time it was fun stuff for Adam's birthday party.

4. The kids are taking a nap at the same time and that is always awesome.

5. This weekend is the Ladies Retreat with our church. I'm so looking forward to some time with my mom, time with my girls, time with God, and of course the "Tacky Prom" we will be having.

3 comments:

Mande said...

Congrats on the new job! I am excited for ya'll. God's timing... not ours.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new job, jacob! :)

Yah Yah said...

Congratulations on the new job! What a promotion! I'm proud of Jacob!