Sunday, April 27, 2008
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
This weekend was the ladies retreat for the Met Church. We had so much fun! The theme was "Promenade with The King" which is a fancy way of saying "your walk with God." But since it had the word promenade, those crazy girls in charge of planning, decided to hold a "tacky prom." Let's just say it's a good thing my camera is broken because we all looked very, very tacky. It was funny and lots of fun. The rest of the retreat was nice too. I love girl time (girl talk, crafts, food, hello!) and it's always nice to have a little break from real life and spend some time learning more about our awesome God. Oh, and I have to brag on my sweet husband. He took care of the kids all weekend AND when I got home he had gotten me flowers and a girl movie! (Enchanted!) How sweet is that? He's the best! I hope all of you had a good weekend too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jacob is a good hubby. :) I'm glad you had fun this weekend! hehehe. i wish your camera worked. I want to see tacky prom pics :)
Post a Comment