
Guess what? We are moving to a new house! We are so excited! It is in North Fort Worth (Keller area). It's really close to my sister & brother, my parents, our church, and lots of our friends! It's a cute little three bedroom house. The kids will have their own rooms, and own bathroom (yay!). The living room is divided into two smaller rooms (the fireplace divides the room), so we will have our living area plus a play area for the kids. It has a cute backyard. There is a pool in the neighborhood that we can use, and a park within walking distance! Can you tell I'm excited! I can't wait! We might get the keys as early as next Friday but we still want to paint and do a few things before we move in. I'll keep you posted and get our new address out & everything soon! We have a lot to do but we are so excited!
6 comments:
How exciting !!! I'm so happy for ya'll.
i'm so excited for you!! WHOO HOOOO!!! so much excitment! CONGRATS!!
Angie, how exciting...now where exactly are ya'll? I am SOOO happy for you guys! Can't wait to have ya closer! Will there be a housewarming party?
How fun is that!
Wish I could come help ya pack and unpack!!
Have fun!!
Linda
Faith6
Can't wait to see the new place! Congrats!
It sounds wonderful! I am so very happy for you!! Love, Karen T. from t2chk
Post a Comment