I am thankful that the kids are playing quietly for a few minutes so I can have a little diet coke/pita chip/computer break.
I'm thankful that Jacob only has one day left at his old job! He starts training at his new job Monday!
I'm thankful that the rest of us only have 11 school days until summer!
I am thankful for my sweet baby girl. I'm always thinking of new things that I'm excited about, having a girl. Like today I got her a little nightgown! So cute!
I'm also thankful for my almost 3 year old boy! His birthday is next week! I can't belive it! He's such a little sweet heart.
I'm thankful that it's a good TV night...Grey's, The Office & Lost (but we are still catching up on Lost on DVD).
The thing I'm not thankful about this week is that my camera is broken. :(
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment