I just have to share a few funny things Adam has been saying lately...
1. Becky called the other day and he had to answer the phone & talk to her first. She asked him what he had been doing, he named several things, then said, "just hanging out". :)
2. He keeps telling me Happy Father's Day...They are working on some secret projects at school, but I think he's a little confused.
3. He also told me that I am the best mommy ever, in the whole wide world.
4. When his Daddy grows up, he's going to be Batman.
5. He is having a birthday tomorrow and he'll be three (holding up 1 finger).
6.Santa is coming back to bring him birthday presents and a cake. If you ask what Santa is bringing, he doesn't know but..."It will be awesome stuff."
He's so funny! It's so crazy that he'll be three tomorrow! This time three years ago, I was in the hospital, having my blood pressure monitored and being told that I would be having a baby tomorrow! I was totally unprepared, it was several weeks early. My classroom was a mess, the nursery was a mess, and I didn't have a bag packed. It turns out, you don't need any of that anyway, I still got a baby the next day! And I got the surprise of my life, it was a BOY! I just knew it was going to be a girl. As it turns out though, I'm pretty glad I got him. :) I love that little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment