Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New House Pictures

Here are some pictures of the new house. I'm having issues loading it, so just ignore the "http" and enjoy the slideshow! :) I still have a few pictures that I need to hang up, so some of the walls look a little bare.

http://

4 comments:

Sara said...

Your house is adorable! It looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love your new home. You've done a great job of decorating and making it look homey. Did you make the picture holder in Sara's room? I don't know what it is called but I have been wanting to make one for my girls' room out of a pillowcase we are not using. That is one of the many things I'll be doing this summer.

Anonymous said...

I love your new home!! It's wonderful!! And the neighborhood park! What a lovely idea! Thanks for sharing your home with us!!
Faith6
Linda

Anonymous said...

awwwww...your house is so cute! way bigger than mine! hahahaha. i bet you are happy happy! :D

we'll have to swap visits so we can see each other's new houses! haha