Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Housewife

Jacob's car has been having issues. He's been working so late every night that he hasn't had a chance to work on it. So, he's been taking my car to work, leaving me and the kids at home all week. I really haven't minded it at all. I love being at home. I love being a homemaker. I don't love cleaning, but I do enjoy having my house look clean, presentable, and cozy. And I do love to bake. I could so be June Cleaver. Well except that I'm a cheater- this week, I made bread in the bread maker, iced tea in the tea maker, and next I am going to make homemade ice cream in the ice cream maker. I still think that's pretty good. All I need now is a feather duster and an apron. Maybe I should learn to sew!

1 comment:

Sara said...

It's okay - I totally cheat too and make bread in my breadmaker and iced tea in my iced tea maker! But hey, its still homemade! :) Happy housewife-ing.