Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Is It Friday Yet?

Here are a few highlights of our busy week so far, and it's only Tuesday!


Yesterday we made caterpillars:



Today we made an obstacle course:

We also got in the train above with our USA map ($1 at Target!) and visited some states. We saw the mountains of Colorado, the beach in Florida. We were going to go to Disney World but Adam said it was too dangerous. We made a stop in Montana but didn't stay long because as it turns out, this mommy doesn't know much about the state of Montana.

Sarah got a new tooth. (her 4th one, the 2nd one on the top)

Sarah has tried to eat a craft pom-pom, an piece of an old chicken nugget, and grass from a fake plant.

Jacob is done with training. Today was his first day on his own. Also his first day to have to work overtime and still not be home when it's time to put the kids to bed.

Adam used the potty before his nap, and I found him like this:

Adam pretended to baptize himself and his sister in the bathtub.

I've been laughing at Adam trying to say words that start with "fl" because he says "sl" instead. So, he's been waving American slags, and getting in trouble for shining his slashlight in our eyes. He's also been drinking a lot of "emon-lade" this summer. He tried some other (healthier) juice, but it was "a little bit not good."

And last but not least, we went to the pool today where Adam pushed the emergency button, accidentally calling 911!

I wonder what will happen tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog about your little Adam! Did he cut out the caterpiller circles by himself?

The Garrett Family said...

No, I cut out the circles, he did the glue by himself though. :)

Anonymous said...

Good job!!