Okay, Adam just keeps saying the funniest things & I just have to share them with ya'll. I guess he knows I'm posting about Sarah every day, he wants to be in on it too.
Okay, so this morning we are reading the Bible story about when Lazarus died. It said Jesus was very sad and he cried. I asked Adam if he knew that Jesus ever cried.....
Are ya'll ready for this..."yeah, I know that, like his name, Jesus Cries."
He is too funny.
As I'm typing this, he shows up in my room (supposed to be resting), totally naked, except for a pair of my shoes & asks "how do I look?"
He is really keeping me entertained, which is a good thing because Jacob is working really long hours and having no days off this week! We are missing him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isnt Adam just the sweetest !!!
PLEASE keep posting all his funny sayings!!! that one about the God costume had me CRACKING up and now this! :)
I love the Adamisms!!
And Sarah is just the most precious baby doll!!
Post a Comment