Last week Adam got a present. It was a police k-9 set. It has a truck with compartments he can put things in, and it came with a policeman, police dog, etc. Today I noticed he was playing with a toy I hadn't seen before. I asked where he got it & he said it was from his new police truck. I looked at it closer & it's a little bad guy. He's wearing an orange jumpsuit & has a mean look on his face. I said "Oh, it's a bad guy!" Adam's sweet reply....
"He's not bad, he just needs to hug someone!!!" awwww. Then he walked the guy around the other toys & used a deep voice, saying "Hey, I need to hug someone." ha ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Falling out of my chair laughing!!
The poor bad guy just needs a hug!
that little adam, he's a character! So cute!
Post a Comment