And not to leave out the brother, tonight he told me his life is filled with happy meals. Whatever that means! I thought it was cute!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Sarah's new words...
Sarah has added 2 new words to her vocabulary...Papa & Grandma! It's so sweet the way she says Papa, really quietly. She really loves her Papa. She says Grandma kinda like Nana, but we know who she's talking about. She's so sweet!
And not to leave out the brother, tonight he told me his life is filled with happy meals. Whatever that means! I thought it was cute!

And not to leave out the brother, tonight he told me his life is filled with happy meals. Whatever that means! I thought it was cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy meals from McDonald's? Or like meals that are happy b/c of the love his mom put into every meal? hahaah please keep posting his funny sayings :) I LOVE THEM!!
Post a Comment