I've been talking about this for weeks, but it's finally here! The backpacks are filled, lunches are packed, cookies are baked (you can't have a first day of school without cookies, can you?), new clothes and shoes are all set out & we are going to bed early. It's the night before the first day of school! Yay! I'll be back tomorrow to let you know how it went, I think it will be great!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Back to school...finally!
I've been talking about this for weeks, but it's finally here! The backpacks are filled, lunches are packed, cookies are baked (you can't have a first day of school without cookies, can you?), new clothes and shoes are all set out & we are going to bed early. It's the night before the first day of school! Yay! I'll be back tomorrow to let you know how it went, I think it will be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment