Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall is in the air

Yay for Fall! I love this time of year. We have so many fun things comming up to be looking forward too, and I love this nice weather we're having! So, here's what we've been up to...

Church- This past Sunday we had our last service in our current church building. I know it's just a building, but I was sad to leave it. I have so many wonderfu memories at that church. I started there as a new Christian. I started getting involved, volunteering, taking Bible study, starting the playgroup. I was baptized there, had both babies dedicated there and met some of my best friends & sisters in Christ. SO much has happened in our lives since we started there. Anyway, I know we're not losing any of that but still it was a bit sad to leave. It's exciting at the same time though. Our new facility is beautiful. It's in a great location off of a major highway. I'm so excited to see what God will do. For any of you who live locally, we'd love for you to join us sometime at our new church!

Back to school- Speaking of the new building, I've been spending lots of time up there getting my new classroom set up. I'm excited to be teaching at the pre-school there. Adam is really excited about starting school again and I know Sarah is going to love it too.

No comments: