Thursday, November 13, 2008

Funny boy

Here's a piece of last night's conversation with Adam while he was trying to delay bedtime...

"Mom, can I go to a party? By myself?
I can drive there, when I get bigger.
After I sleep I'm going to grow bigger.
It's for my friend Chase. (I don't even think he has a friend, Chase, maybe at school, but I don't think so).
He's having a birthday and cake. It's at Jason's deli.
If any bad guys come, they might throw the cake in the water.
Then we'd have to make him a new one, okay Mom?
He likes chocolate. Do you know how to make chocolate cake?"

He's so funny. The sad thing is, he's growing up so fast. It won't be long and he really will be asking me if he can go to parties by himself & drive himself there!

No comments: